We are currently touring adapted versions of Literary Voices, Communities and Collectives and the Listen Up! artworks to a range of national and international settings, including conferences, community centres, clinical contexts and festivals. If you would like to make a suggestion for a suitable venue, please get in touch with us to discuss the details.
WORLD HEARING VOICES CONGRESS 2017
Exhibition stands from the touring version of Hearing Voices: Suffering, inspiration and the everyday.
A delegate examines artwork produced by Listen Up! participants.
Postcards created by delegates describing what the Hearing Voices movement meant to them.
EDINBURGH INTERNATIONAL BOOK FESTIVAL
Team members inspect exhibition monoliths.
Workshop on readers' inner voices.
Mapping reading experience with creative facilitator Mary Robson.
Adding literary characters to the map.
Visitors and team members enjoy the Literary Voices activities.
How do readers 'hear' the voices of characters when they read? Visitors map these experiences.
Visitors mapping their reading experience through art.
Gillian Allnutt reads from wake, her newest poetry collection.
A visitor listens to the exhibition podcasts.
A display of reading experience trees created by workshop participants.
Past and future destinations include:
- 2017 World Hearing Voices Congress, Boston, USA (16-18 August 2017)
- 2018 World Hearing Voices Congress, The Hague, Netherlands (12-14 September 2018)
- 2018 Edinburgh International Book Festival (18-20 August 2018)
- Personification Across Disciplines, Durham University (17-19 September 2018)
- 2nd Northern Network for Medical Humanities Research Congress, University of Leeds (20-21 September 2018)